Why hire a social media manager?
- Focus on what you enjoy. Delegate the tasks that you don’t enjoy doing, or don’t have time to do.
- Time is money. Your time can be spent with your attention to other details that’ll allow you to grow and give your best to your business.
- It’s an investment in your business. You want your business to grow, thrive and expand. These are amazing reasons to hire someone who knows exactly what they are doing on the social media platforms that your customers are on.
Services I Offer:
Social Media Management – Starting at $350 a month
- Social Media Strategy & Implementation
- Content Creation & Curation
- Posting & Scheduling Content
- Community Management
- Reputation Management
- Performance Analysis
- In-depth Monthly Reporting
What I accomplish through Social Media Management:
- Build an engaging following of your brand
- Relay of a cohesive brand message to current and potential clients
- Strengthen your website’s SEO (search engine optimization)
- Quickly dissolve customer grievances in online reviews
Full Social Media Audit – Starting at $100
Pricing varies by number of platforms.
What’s included in a full Social Media Audit?
- A detailed look at your previous and scheduled posts with a list of recommendations for future posts.
- An analysis of your page’s analytics. What’s performing well, what needs improvement, what times of the day should you post to get the most engagement etc..
- A look into your hashtags. Are you using them properly, are hashtags you’re using shadow banned, etc. plus a list of recommended hashtags for your brand.
- A link check – are you providing the correct, and working links on your social media pages.
- And, a social calendar with recommended topics to post about that fits with your brand.